Customer Accounts Manager
Location: Cullingworth, West Yorkshire.
Salary: £28k – 30k, negotiable, dependant on experience
We are looking for a professional, motivated and customer focused Customer Accounts Manager to work within our long established stone manufacturing company.
Purpose of Your Role
• Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
• Convert customer enquiries into sales.
• Ensure profitable growth of the existing business and develop new business opportunities.
• Ensure that our customer’s needs and expectations are always met.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts with existing and new clients.
• Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times.
• Broker the successful transition of new client enquiries into sales.
• Provide recommendations for continuous process improvement in response to changing customer requirements.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• An excellent communicator with demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills.
• Highly customer focused
• An ability to build trust and rapport and to develop strong, lasting customer relationships.
• A can do attitude, with the drive and tenacity to complete tasks on time and to a high standard.
• An ability to understand and identify customer needs and develop practical, compelling solutions.
• Good written and oral and communication skills.
• Basic computer skills, Email, Microsoft office.
What’s On Offer
Salary: £28 – £30k per year, dependent upon experience. Yearly bonus available further to performance. Pension scheme available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org