Ancaster – Hard White Limestone Paving
Ancaster hard white sawn limestone paving slabs. Pictured here at ‘The Collection’, Lincoln. Image c/o Contempory Arts Society
ANCASTER HARD WHITE LIMESTONE PAVING
A cream coloured, durable fine grained medium density limestone with occasional shells.
Ancaster Limestone is quarried near the village of Ancaster in Lincolnshire. Many great works of architecture have been constructed from Ancaster stone, including Harlaxton Manor, Norwich Cathedral and St Johns College Cambridge.
Ancaster stone can be seen in the modern building application, in use as a facing and flooring stone, at ‘The Collection’ in Lincoln, pictured above.
Fantastic selection of stone from all over the world, as well as Yorkshire. Great value for money, Responsive customer service and can highly recommend them. Our new patio area looks fantastic. Extremely satisfied
“Thank you! From start to finish the service we’ve received was great. The stone looks fantastic, thank you Bingley Stone.”
Recent Projects – Yorkshire Stone
- Private London Garden – The Garden Builders – Circular Yorkstone StepsChris Harney2019-09-04T22:41:46+00:00
- Natural Elements DesignChris Harney2019-08-10T13:17:33+00:00
- Water Feature by LDC LandscapesChris Harney2019-07-19T08:43:45+00:00
- Private Garden – The Garden BuildersChris Harney2019-09-04T22:41:44+00:00
- Ceramic and Stone – GuildfordChris Harney2019-08-08T19:07:38+00:00
- Belderbos LandscapesChris Harney2019-08-08T19:12:17+00:00