Scout Yorkstone Paving
An extremely hard wearing, durable natural stone. Predominantly grey blue coloured with occasional shifts towards the buff, with varying amounts of darker swirls.
SCOUT SAWN YORKSTONE PAVING
Grey blue, with occasional buff tones, containing varying degrees of darker swirls and inclusions.
Scout blue grey sawn Yorkstone is a high specification hard stone, quarried in the north of England. It is extremely durable and suitable for highly trafficked areas.
Our Scout stone exhibits a very attractive and fairly consistent blend of blue grey colouring, with varied amounts of darker grey markings.
Scout will age, like any other natural stone to a softer, warmer colouring over time.
Fantastic selection of stone from all over the world, as well as Yorkshire. Great value for money, Responsive customer service and can highly recommend them. Our new patio area looks fantastic. Extremely satisfied
“Thank you! From start to finish the service we’ve received was great. The stone looks fantastic, thank you Bingley Stone.”
Recent Projects – Yorkshire Stone
- Private London Garden – The Garden Builders – Circular Yorkstone StepsChris Harney2019-09-04T22:41:46+00:00
- Natural Elements DesignChris Harney2019-08-10T13:17:33+00:00
- Water Feature by LDC LandscapesChris Harney2019-07-19T08:43:45+00:00
- Private Garden – The Garden BuildersChris Harney2019-09-04T22:41:44+00:00
- Ceramic and Stone – GuildfordChris Harney2019-08-08T19:07:38+00:00
- Belderbos LandscapesChris Harney2019-08-08T19:12:17+00:00